- Earrings are a must. You really need a pair (or more that go up your ear) that feature those odd geometric shapes (think lightening bolts) in bright colors, such as teal or hot pink.
- Elastic belts in a dazzling array of colors were a must in the 80's are perfect for your 80's costume.
- Pile on several bracelets (preferably of the jelly variety), as many and as colorful as you can find.
- Swatch watches were a must in the 80's, so start looking for two or three because one will never do.
- Candy cord necklaces are a terrific option. More than one girl made it through the 80's biting off the pieces bit by bit.
To finish it off, it's time to achieve that great 80's hair. Since it can be hot on Halloween, it's a great idea to pull your hair up in a banana clip or try a great side ponytail.
Halloween is truly a great holiday. The 80's were truly a great decade. Combine the two and come up an 80's Halloween costume that will catch everyone's eye.